Dr. Afshin Riazi – your Markham dentist recommends Invisalign®
What is Invisalign® Orthodontics?
Metal braces were once the only treatment option used to straighten teeth in teens and adults. Dr. Afshin Riazi – your Markham dentist recommends Invisalign® clear braces as the preferred choice to correct misaligned teeth. Invisalign® is a new form of orthodontics. Instead of using wires attached to your teeth, your teeth can be straightened invisibly with groundbreaking orthodontic aligners. The clear aligners can fix common dental problems such as teeth crowding, crossbites, overbites and spacing.
The Invisalign® Process for straight, beautiful teeth
- At your first visit, our Invisalign dentist in Markham, Dr. Riazi, will map out a treatment plan with your goals in mind. Then, impressions and pictures of your teeth will be digitized in order to work with a computerized 3-D image of your teeth. Dr. Riazi has extensive years of experience, which allows him to develop a precise treatment plan from which customized aligners are created using Invisalign® technology. You will wear these personalized aligners at each stage of your treatment.
- Each set of aligners is worn for about 2-3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position that Dr. Riazi planned for.
- You will visit our dental office approximately once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 12 to 16 months with the average number of aligners worn during treatment between 20 and 30. The treatment length will vary from case to case.
Contact Greensborough Dental to book your Invisalign consultation and to know more about this convenient orthodontic treatment option