As your Markham dentist:
Entrust the team at Greensborough Dental for your orthodontic treatment
For some people an uneven bite can affect their day-to-day happiness. If you have an uneven bite, chances are you lack the confidence to smile and face the world. You might not feel any discomfort with your teeth now, but over time it is only going to get worse and cause more serious dental problems. It is best to fix the problem now before it becomes more costly and requires more time to fix. Contact Greensborough Dental – your Markham dentist – today. (905) 209-7222
Orthodontic treatment may be necessary if you suffer from any of the following:
- Breathing or swallowing problems – Mouth breathing can lead to snoring and sleep apnea.
- Crossbite – One or more upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth (towards the tongue).
- Crowding – Involving extra teeth or improperly positioned teeth.
- Deep Overbite – The lower front teeth bite into the upper tissue behind the upper teeth.
- Disfiguring of the face & mouth – Affects the development of the jaw and position of the teeth.
- Missing or extra teeth – Due to tooth decay, injuries, or inherited problems.
- Overjet (protruding upper teeth) – Upper teeth that protrude beyond normal and are usually associated with a short lower jaw.
Orthodontic treatment at Greensborough Dental is not limited to age. Everyone can get their teeth fixed and enjoy a beautiful, even set of teeth if they wish to. Dr. Riazi can explain to you the difference between our orthodontic treatment options and help you decide which is better for you.
We offer the following orthodontic services at our Markham dental office: